f

Monday 30 October 2017

T I N G E L I N G H A L L O W E E N C O U T U R E | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Last week brought us a brand new release of Tingeling Halloween Couture and while I've been quite pleased with these in the past, I was disappointed this time around. It was very much more halloween themed than couture and I felt like there was a lack of easily-wearable pieces or even accessories that could work in a range of styles, and I feel like this was universal across members. I have spotted a few stylings and decided a Styled post would work out better for this store than a review!
Features First up here we have Mia1435 wearing the Double Breasted Electric Jacket and matching Electric Tuxedo Pants. It may be a minimal styling but it is effective and that suit does all the talking with it's bold colour and crossed patterning on it. The black base is good, I like the same texture on the bag and it's a fab fit for the clothes. Plus look at those piercing eyes with the matching blue makeup - fabulous =D
And our second feature - you can never be disappointed with pandaribbon styling up all the latest releases and this was no exception, the store really looks wearable in these stylings! These looks make use of the Spider Body Necklace and the Spider Web Chain Dress and both of them stand out well making beautiful couture-styled looks! The mannequin is styled with a cool printed body beneath the chain, which is really effective, and then on the doll, there's a lot of sheer going on with shine, this maxi dress is fantastic with the jewels!
Styled Outfits So for me the only piece I would consider buying was the Double Breasted Electric Jacket and as you can see I did^ I don't think it looks quite so good without the Electric Tuxedo Pants but I gave it a good go! In my first look I tried a different printing, but I really like the sheer skirting with the bold colour of the blazer. I stuck with a black base, in both the looks, which I think is an effective way to go with this piece^ In the second look I used these shiny trousers and the checks on them match the blazer pretty well. Also stuck with black base and I really like the texture and feel of these boots with the look ... and also the earrings, I think they really draw attention to the top half of the look with the blazer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment