f

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Graffiti Tweed Trousers | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This styling from alicevel is amazingly cool combining a host of patterns with the checks of the Royalty Double Breasted Glencheck Blazer and then the diagonal tweed pattern on the LE Graffiti Tweed Trousers which came out close to 3 years ago now! The accessories are spot on, love the pompom shoes adding both colour and flair and also the blue in the bag as well as the cool-girl vibe from the sunglasses. I decided that, even though this look was amazing for the blazer we all love, that I wanted to make use of it's styling of these trousers because they really seem a bit forgotten. Yes they do have a somewhat unideal shape to them, they're low slung on the hips and have a bit of an awkward longer length but I still think they're pretty cool^
I went with a pretty standard 'me' look for my styling, all this black just suits the trousers and makes the tweed stand out, however from the feature we can see that that's not always necessarily the case and other patterns work too! I went with red for my accessories, these shoes are absolutely spot on for the style of the trousers and I think they're a perfect match ... in fact it reminds me of when I last wore these trousers as I'm pretty sure I wore red with them then too but I just can't find the styling on the blog! I found these trousers pretty easy to style and was quite quickly able to find several items in my wardrobe that worked nicely with them, so they're definitely worth a shot and I'll need to remember them over this autumn/winter period for styling as they'll be perfect =D

No comments:

Post a Comment