f

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #200

Number 200!!! It's hard to believe that I have over 200 bags, but the proof is with the numbers^ I have around 35 pieces left to style, so this challenge really is coming to a close, hopefully before it's 2nd birthday - I didn't mean it to go on so long^ This is the Burgundy Leather Box Clutch Bag from Mawi which came out over a year ago. I wore it to style then, but haven't used it since - I think it's because it's quite a small piece with the hand cut-out segment and even though I like the colour, I've found it tricky to pair well with outerwear. In fact, when I styled it before I also wore this pink furry coat, that was unintentional, but it must be a winning combination^ I do quite like this styling, I think it's something a little fun and a little different and I'm glad I tried out different pieces and colour combinations that I might not have given a shot. I think the bag looks particularly good with the striped skirt so I think I'll hang on to this piece to try out again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment