f

Sunday 1 October 2017

Falling for you



Lulluplix here reporting for duty!

All jokes aside, hi! My name is Elis and I'm very happy to say that be your Guest Writer of October. I never thought I'd get an offer to write for The Stardoll Lookbook, but here I am and I'm so excited to share my looks with you. For all of you that dont know anything about my style, I am a huge sucker for neutrals. Black, white and brown are my favorite colours and I love to mix them with almost every single outfit or just create looks with only those three. And that is what I am sharing with you all today. I hope you enjoy watching me play with more colours this month, it's going to be a fun ride!

My look:
Retro Round Sunglasses / Hot Buys // Oversized Ivy Earring Left / Le // Double Pearl Earrings / Voile // Claire top / It Girls // Camilla Shirt / Pals // Two Tone Vest / Callie's Picks // Simple White Denim / It Girls // Gold Sequins Pochette / Rio // Architect Nude Shoes / 9to5



No comments:

Post a Comment