f

Monday 23 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #207

This pair of bags were just made for each other - they're both Hotbuys, they're focused on gold and they're heart shaped, so much to love about these pieces!!! First up on the left is the older piece, the Hotbuys Gold Heart Purse which I got from Pretty 'N Love way back in December 2009 ... yes, I've seriously had this bag for almost 8 years! It's not been completely neglected in that time, I have worn it a few times but there have been struggles with it too^ This time, the bag kinda came second the the look, I'd paired the dungarees with the shirt and liked the gold accent so decided to continue with it and along came the bag and shoes and I'm quite happy with it. It's not really an autumn look, but I like the styling overall. And then the second bag, the Hotbuys Falabella Heart Bag which came out in 2016 and I have to say it's definitely a piece I've enjoyed making use of since I got it, so not a hidden bag in my wardrobe in the slightest! But I love this styling for it - going into it I had decided on black and a skirt or dress, this maxi piece has a pretty gold trim at the top, which I liked with the bag, but ended up covering it in favour of a warmer style with a polo - I still like it though, love the style overall, I think the maxi skirt adds such a stylish vibe to the outfit and I like my little additional touches of gold in the belt and sunglasses =)

No comments:

Post a Comment