f

Thursday 26 October 2017

B A G G Y M A R L S W E A T E R

This Styled Outfit look includes a piece I've owned since it's release but not styled since then! This is the Baggy Marl Sweater from Original Future which came out over a year and a half ago. I liked it initially but struggled to put it into looks - being a sweater and being sweater weather I thought now was a good time to try it out again.
I did struggle putting together these stylings, I really had to look through my whole wardrobe to be happy with the pieces and even then I think there are ways to wear this sweater better =) I do typically go with at least one black or white clothing look, which is tricky in trying to style a winter look with a blue, not navy, light blue piece. I did get them both in, but I do think the sweater looks best in my middle look with these spangling navy trousers! The pointed shoes keep some class, and actually I like this styling, I think it works and it's just missing a little bag - but I couldn't find the perfect one. And then obviously tried out my classic combinations making good use of boots to keep both the looks seasonal. With the white I went light with these lace hemmed trousers, pairing them with a shirt under the sweater and also a blazer, maybe going a little over the top, but it was a bit all or nothing! I did keep the accessories blue, which I'm happy with and I really like this style with the sweater. Lastly my black-based styling which I think is the one which works out the least, this shade of blue - I gave it a good go with the layering, but overall this one isn't working out ... 2 out of 3 isn't bad but I think someone must be able to work with this sweater better than me^

No comments:

Post a Comment