f

Thursday 19 October 2017

D O U B L E B R E A S T E D G L E N C H E C K B L A Z E R

So this blazer, the Royalty Double Breasted Glencheck Blazer and other similar pieces have been all the rage for the past few months now both in RL trends and on Stardoll, I think it's quite possible that everyone has one! So so so many people have been styling these types of blazer and I've featured quite a few and had to skip over some because I could probably fill a good few weeks with purely checked blazer features! Finally it's my turn to style this one, and actually it's been on my list to style really since shortly after it's release - initially I was unsure how I'd get on with it, but putting together these stylings was easy and quick, it's a clear winner!
I went with both a light and dark styling, and think there's plenty of opportunity to come to test this piece out with a range of colours and vibes, for right now these looks are spot on for me^ I also enjoyed putting together a makeup look for these looks, I based it more on the darker styling, choosing burgundies and greys with a little bit of a dull lilac and I think this is such a cute combination. For the light look I love this split white skirt with the blazer, the two pieces fit perfectly and I love the way the skirt texture sits, I think it looks great with the blazer. A white shirt was an easy choice, I like this Hotbuys one with the gold pin adding some detail. I picked white accessories and think they look good, completely loving this Dior bag with this look and in general right now, I'd wear this again with the blazer =) And then my second look is of a darker nature, and the dark colours really highlight the darker tones of the blazer. Bringing out one of my favourite trends from last year, pairing culottes with boots, I still love it and I love it with this blazer. It's a pretty simple look really, but totally loving the deep purple tones with the blazer print, and it's worth more exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment