f

Friday 27 October 2017

Desert retro

I love the vibes from this look, I'm getting all sorts of things like retro and ready for winter and even desert stylings with the use of that coat from juliette116 today! I like how all of the pieces have come together, let's start at the bottom of all those layers - the knitwear is a good base, and it doesn't come across as too chunky with all those pieces on top of it. I really like pairing the matching vest and trousers and the belts have been used so well to emphasise the two pieces, love the over-and-under-vest wear of them and also the bag, it's the cutest right where it is^ This coat is somewhat of a forgotten piece which I utterly failed to wear well but it looks awesome here and I love that a backpiece has been hand-crafted for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment