f

Sunday 8 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #202

Ok, I'm gonna need to stop thinking about summer soon - this can be the last one, promise! This next bag is the Versace Minaudiere from Versace which has been around for quite some time and I think you'll be able to get it in the Bazaar. It's a pretty dinky piece, so I think it's one that's easy to get lost in looks when adding larger pieces like outerwear and that's usually where my issues lie with this one. I love the white and gold paired with this green/brown maxi, I think it really makes the bag stand out and to help it fit in a little more I just added a whole lot of white^ Love the slip dress ontop of a polo style and so I went with that and added this over-shoulder blazer to help make it slightly less summery (what a fail, it's totally a summer look!). Overall I'm pretty pleased with this one =D

No comments:

Post a Comment