f

Friday 12 July 2019

2018 / / T R I B U T E S R E V I S I T E D

S U M M E R 2 0 1 8
It's a short Tributes Revisited Season as we're here looking back to the releases that we had last year! We had 6 in total, Musuem Mile Givenchy, Anna Sui, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, and Off-White. So a real mix of designers and styles to choose from, and some firm favourites have come out of this season, for me at least^ I found it a successful season, I bought a lot of new pieces and have had so much fun wearing them, I've definitely had some time to explore different styling options with a few of the pieces and hopefully will have the chance to do the same with more of the items =)

A N N A S U I
The Anna Sui release was our first stand-alone Tribute this year, and it was our first Anna Sui since the Summer 2012 release - for me this one is a huge step up and really brought the brand to my attention. I bought so many pieces from this release, but really didn't start wearing some of them, namely those matching boots, until this year - I'm completely in love with them now, they were so worth giving a chance to^ The style was quite glamorous prairie, which still seems to be a thing this year, so we got the trend a little in advance. I loved this chance to revisit the pieces I'd bought and style them up in ways I hadn't thought of before =D
And we have a feature with the Anna Sui release, Jacquemus styling the Faux Fur Scarf in a sleek and smart look - the green and feathered texture both pop so well against the black base. The super long hair adds to the draping effect of the scarf, everything fits seamlessly^

B A L E N C I A G A
This next one, Balenciaga, was definitely a much requested store, and it definitely brought a good mix of pieces, from colourful and glam, to neutral and casual - I love that this can work out nicely! Again, I bought a lot from this store and have had some fun pairing the items into my regular style, but the release definitely needs more of my attention - for example, styling these looks below is the first time I've worn both of these clothing items, and they're fabulous, so that needs to be rectified^

L O U I S V U I T T O N
And the final store to talk about today, Louis Vuitton - it's hard to pick a favourite, but this one comes high up in terms of pieces that I've done posts about recently^ Alike the others, I bought a lot from this release, there was a great wide range of clothing and accessories in a few different styles to choose from and I think overall this Tribute went down very well! I've seen a lot of the pieces still being styled this season, so I'd call that a success - I'd welcome more like this any day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment