f

Monday 29 July 2019

H I G H F A S H I O N H I D E & S E E K | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's coming up to the end of the month, that means just a few days left to find the trophy and get the prize for July! This month it is the Oh Karl Backpack, which is a handheld piece in pink, red and black with a Karl Lagerfeld design on the front. It's not so much my thing, and in general it does seem less popular than the other pieces have been, so I think this is the worst piece from the monthly prizes so far.
Millaxx styled it up well with this super cute casual look. The pink sweater and wrap strap heels make the perfect pink pairing for the bag. I love the light wash denim in the styling, it brings out the light print on the bag. Plus the jewellery pieces really add a glam touch to the outfit =)
For my styling I went with the burgundy panelling on the bag, with my favourite trousers. They still work well with the pink too! This shirt is pretty perfect to go with the bag as it combines burgundy, black and white, so overall it's pretty decent. Pink on the accessories though, and I think they work well to balance all the colours in the clothing with the bag - and pink and burgundy definitely work nicely together =)

No comments:

Post a Comment