f

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Ne-On, Ne-Off

I wasn't really feeling the Wang drop yesterday, but I am feeling kind of neon.


I've had this jacket since it appeared in Runway, but I put it in a room and forgot I even had it - I love doing this. It's like finding a fiver in your pocket unexpected. A neon fiver that matches a turtleneck from another, unrelated release.

You wouldn't think neon green/yellow would go with white, but it looks super fresh and clean. I particularly love it with the khaki and black geometric shapes - it's modern without even trying, and believe me I try, a lot. 

Easy, breezy, beautiful, Neon. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Antidote Neon Crop Turtleneck | Antidote
Ganni Inspired Oversized Jacket | Runway
Double Layer Skirt | It Girls
Belted Bag | Callie's Picks
Buckle Leather Belt | Voile
Chic Two Tone Earrings | Bonjour Bizou
White Heeled Mules | The JetSet

No comments:

Post a Comment