f

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Glitter Ball

We're in the thick of the Summer of Tributes and Valentino does not disappoint. The pleated midi and dress are obvious choices for me and fit into my wardrobe seamlessly. 

This puffy sleeved, glittery mini dress is not my normal pick.


But I just love it! As soon as I saw it I knew it needed even  m o r e. Enter my favourite sequin turtleneck/long sleeve combo. I was originally going to layer the whole look over jeans to try and make it more casual, but I actually prefer the bare leg as it brings a bit of brevity to all that heavy embellishment up top. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Valentino Inspired Sequin Mini | Valentino Tribute
BunnyHop Sequin Vest | Bunny Hop Gift-o-Meter
Crystals Top | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
HotBuys Arm Warmers | Original Future
Cross Stone Earrings | Nelly.com
Bird Brooch x2 | Limited Edition
Sparkly Silver Socks | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
Gold Strap Silver Pumps | MSW

No comments:

Post a Comment