f

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Complimentary

Of all the pairs of complimentary colours my number one favourite is blue and orange. I love orange full stop, so it was only natural I suppose. It's got real zing and energy to it, unlike Red-and-Green, which is Christmas, and Yellow-and-Purple, which is a bruise...


I think it's got real punch on this dark, warm background too, picking up and harmonising with all those the red tones. The modern, shiny textures of the skirt and jacket give dimension and interest to stop the overall effect from being too flat (which can happen with colour blocking), and I've used just a hint of white as a palette cleanser. 

My doll is one long glass of ...carrot juice I guess. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Balenciaga Inspired Orange Coat | Inspired by Balenciaga TributeI
Sleeveless White Turtleneck | PPQ of Mayfair
Stacy Mini Shirt | Callie's Picks
PVC Orange Skirt | Subcouture 
Bead Hoop Earrings | Wild Candy
Hot Buys Silk Kknot Clutch | Velvet Orchid
Point Boots | Nelly.com





No comments:

Post a Comment