f

Saturday 27 July 2019

Mint Creams

Is it cream or is it ecru? Does it even matter? 



I was a little surprised these trousers didn't fly out of the plaza when Runway dropped, but then I tried to style them and I  u n d e r s t o o d.  Man they are hard to style. However, Millionaire Mansion Fashion (which tbh is the only reason I purchased the mansion) came out with an absolute belter of a release in warm whites, creams and browns: the perfect accompaniment to this pale green. Clean and neutral, but anything but boring. 

We also got a fabulous new addition to the shoulder-slung jacket category - I always buy two of them where I can so that I can make a full jacket again, or, like I've done here, making a slightly coquettish jacket slipping off a shoulder. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

White Crisp Oneside Blazer x 2 | Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Green Skirt Trousers Woman | Runway
White Plain Crew Neck Tee | Vinyl
Chain Necklace | Windows on the World
Straw Clutch | Wild Candy
Wilde West Belt | Other World
9to5 Architect Nude Shoes | 9to5

1 comment: