f

Saturday 13 July 2019

Pleats and Thank Yous

Still loving focused in on Valentino and apparently still in this coppery interior, now with added 70s references....



I knew from the minute I saw this burgundy pleated dress that it would make a fabulous skirt and what do you know, it does! I actually own a skirt that is very similar IRL, but I've certainly never worn it with an unbuttoned pink silk shirt - a gracious nod to style icon Villanelle in season 2 of Killing Eve. 

“Wow, you look amazing. Can I take a picture of you for my Instagram?” 
“No. No of course not. Get a real life.”

Ingredients | You Will Need
Valentino Inspired Red Dress | Valentino Tribute
Cropped Silk Shirt | Pretty 'n' Love
Detail Earring | Nelly.com
Prada Inspired Shoulder Bag | Tributes Gallery
Two Belt | Limited Edition
HotBuys Blush Lace Bralette | Pretty 'n' Love
Black and Gold Coco Watch | Couture Tribute
Lipstick Red Thigh Highs | Antidote

No comments:

Post a Comment