f

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Antidote SPECIAL # W E S T Y L E I T

We all really got on well with this recent Antidote release and so we're sharing a fun WE STYLE IT post with you with some of the pieces we picked up. For me, it was one of the best Antidote collections there's ever been so I sure went overboard with buying things! We hope you enjoy our stylings =)

J A C Q U E M U S I N S P I R E D B A G

First up we're all styling the Jacquemus Inspired Bag in fabulous orange - we make such a great set of stylings for this piece, I think it will be a great one for many future stylings! We've all gotten some other orange in the looks, and there's even splashes of other colours - shades of blue seem to work really nicely along with pinks if you're looking for any fun ideas to style the bag yourself =)

J A C Q U E M U S I N S P I R E D E A R R I N G S
Secondly are the Jacquemus Inspired Earrings, a mis-matching set so you can choose single earrings or the two of them. These have a very artistic design and that really follows through into these stylings. The pair look great with both shades of brown and shades of orange, and I love that they work equally well in either more neutral looks or bolder styles!

W H I T E S U I T J A C K E T
There are two very similar white outerwear pieces to choose from, first up the White Suit Jacket, which both myself and Miloshki purchased - I like the slimmer fit on the arms personally and so far it's been a versatile piece. It looks great with most things, there's really not many places a white blazer can go wrong. It looks good with white, black and colourful pieces, and also with belts, that's a bonus^

S T R U C T U R E D J A C K E T W H I T E
And then the second white outerwear piece, the Structured Jacket White which cinderela23barb and vogue_veronica purchased - I thought it would be fun to see how we all styled fairly similar pieces^ This piece clearly is a winner with skirts, I love the skirting pieces added to both of these looks, super cool! I think the slightly longer length of this piece plays well to that and I'm sure there will be many similar stylings in the future =)

 S T R U C T U R E D P I N K S H I R T
It's all about the pink! Next we are styling the Structured Pink Shirt, which I really have a soft spot for^ And I love that naturally we have just gone all out for the pink - but we're showing you the many options for pairing the shade with, and the cool design of this shirt works well with skirts, trousers, and even as part of a dress - a little hidden gem for sure =D

S P H E R E H E E L M U L E S
And ending on another piece we have all purchased, the Sphere Heel Mules - a solid favourite of many from this release! There are countless styling options for these shoes being a pretty simple white sandal and we've all put our own touch on them. From colourful clothing, to accessories, and white matching across the board. These shoes will never get old!

No comments:

Post a Comment