f

Monday 8 July 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | July 2018

Time to take a look back at last July's Hotbuys, in contrast to this months blue denim theme, last time was all about the pink - which I'm quite alright with! I love the overall vibes, but 4 of the pieces were swimwear last year, so not a hugely wearable collection for year-round stylings. While I really liked this collection as a whole, I didn't buy a lot from it and I have major regrets about not buying the Rust Anis Earrings, I've been on the hunt for them for a while, but they seriously never appear in the Bazaar - if you're selling PLEASE hit me up! I did also happen to wear the Tall Strap Sandals recently, their first wear after the Review stylings, so that's a positive thing^ Anyway, today I'm going to style up the Burberry Inspired Mesh Dress and the Burberry Inspired Red Dress:
I'm gonna start by saying I simply adore these stylings, a great pair of looks and I think great ways to wear sheer pieces without being hugely revealing - I am so glad I kept these pieces and gave them a chance! Layering is super important for these pieces, with the first piece there are many different accent colours on the piece so there are quite a few options, I found blue worked really nicely and ended up choosing silver as a base, I really love how this worked out! The little black details managed to stand out to me and so I used those for a real contrast in the accessories - I'm so pleased with this styling, one of my favourites this season so far! And for the second look I knew I wanted to stay in the theme of pinks and reds, both work equally well with this dress. I found a perfect neutral dress to layer underneath and let the dotted design stand out, and then picked one of my favourite pink coats to layer - I love this combination^ And I like the clash in the accessories, these glitzy pink shoes are always fabulous, and I like the addition of red on the dinky bag, I'm just lacking the perfect pair of red sunglasses =D
I also haven't really given any time to the Kate Spade Inspired Bag, but I think I will do a whole styled post for it as it's a super cute piece, so look out for that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment