f

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Bye Bye Bye


It takes two to make a thing go right!

This is my farewell post! I'll be leaving stardoll very soon so I can't post on The Stardoll Lookbook
anymore :,)

However, I wanna thank each and everyone of you who enjoyed my posts and gave feedback,
this was a very fun experience, and it was amazing to have the chance of posting here from
january to july!

I also want to thank Kiki (Sparklewand12), Mollie (Miloshki), Sean (AudreyHepburn.) and Veronica
(vogue_veronica), I had a lot of fun with you guys here, especially when doing the We Style It posts <3

For my last post I did two looks, inspired by Haute Couture, and as you can see I wanted to be very
extravagant and extra, the first look focused on black and light aqua and the second white and blushy pink.

Wearing:

Look 1
Beyonce Met Gala Headpiece - Museum Mile
Silver Dragon Necklace - Other World
LE Oversized Silver Earrings - Limited Edition
LE Oversized Ivy Earring (left and right) - Limited Edition
Draped Beads Neckpiece - Royalty
Silver Diamond Net Tunic - Royalty
Bel Canto Necklace - Voile
Black Lace Camisole Dress - Vinyl
Black Lace Dress - Basics
Wang Inspired Pin Bra - Alexander Wang Tribute
Galliano For Givenchy Dress Coat - John Galliano Tribute
Heart Faux Fur - Subcouture
Fishnet High Boots - Velvet Orchid

Look 2
White Showpiece Beret - Callie's Picks
Antoinette Pearls - Callie's Picks
Pearl Detail Earring - Nelly.com
Chunky Pearls Necklace - Pearls
Draped Beads Neckpiece - Royalty
McQueen Inspired Oversized Coat - Alexander McQueen Tribute
Bridal Hat w Birdcage Veil - Voile
Ivory Lace Cami - Voile
Chiffon Sheer Gloves - Voile
Valentino Inspired Deep V Gown - Voile
Faux Fur Top - Voile

Goodbye and Take Care xoxo
-Cindy

2 comments:

  1. OMG I'll miss you, you were so creative and amazing.such an impression x
    -Elrry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete