f

Sunday 28 July 2019

R U N W A Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

A couple of weeks back we got a brand new release of Runway - overall it was a little interesting, not so much a great release, but a couple of pieces still managed to catch my eye. It's not so much worth a review this time around, however I found some cute looks to share and I styled up the pieces that I bought, so still a styling post =)
First up features, this look is from Achrome who is wearing the Ruffle Sleaves, which have been revamped to make a very cool addition to this magenta piece - I love it! Such a seamless combination which could be re-worn in so many ways. It looks incredibly elegant with this printed skirt, and I love the addition of the magenta in the heels too. The jewellery finishes the glamorous styling off perfectly =D
Next up we have CoolDeer styling the Bow Blue Trousers Woman in this casual styling, going all out in the blue and denim. I love this denim belted piece with the trousers, it looks very cool, and the overall light tone of the denim works well with the trousers. The white pockets are a good introduction of the colour for the top, trousers and gloves - overall a fun casual look!
And the final feature, Aguuniek wearing the Ruffle Green Top in a pretty cute layered styling^ The colour of the piece is perfect with this tulle dress, and the white jeans add a light base for the colour to pop off of. Also the shoes are a perfect colour, I like the mesh feature to them in this styling, and it makes a good match for the chunky belt, really stylish look with this piece^
Now for my stylings! I love the turquoise colour, but wasn't 100% convinced on the styles, but I decided to give the Ruffle Green Shorts and Top a go anyway, styling them up individually as I know I wouldn't go for them as a set. I wasn't sure how well they would work out as they don't seem the most trendy of pieces, for me it's the elasticated waist of the Shorts and hem of the Top, but there's ways to get around them I'm sure! For both looks I chose from my fairly small selection of turquoise accessories, not a lot of choice, but enough to choose from - love these bow-detail heels paired with the Shorts, that's definitely fun with the ruffles. I stuck minimal with white pieces for both as that really worked to highlight the colour. It's very un-adventurous, so I should definitely try out some more styles with them, but for me it works out nicely for Summer stylings. The Top is pretty cropped, these trousers are also very high waisted so that works for me, but I will need to investigate to get some more pieces to work out well, and also some belts to sort the elasticated hem situation^ And then I also bought the Satin Mules because they're completely up my street in terms of style - black and gold, where can you go wrong?! These were so easy to style, and in contrast to the first two stylings, it's super glam! This glittered dress has both gold and black in it to work with the shoes, but brings in more colours for something fun. Accessorising was easy, and I even added earrings, these are perfect for this styling, overall I really love it!

1 comment: