f

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Blanca

I guess I'm in the same phase as the Beatles when they put out the Whtie Album.....or something like that. If someone asked me what I thought of this look, I'd say ehhh...it's all-white. 

Get it?

Sorry. 


Terrible jokes notwithstanding, I think these three pieces were made for each other. They work so well, especially considering I sometimes struggle to style these pieces individually (obviously the top is new, but it's very cropped and that always gets me off guard). 

The underbust lines of the top complement the detailing of the skirt to make a structural take on the feminine form and I'm living for it to be honest. There was no other shoe that I wanted to style with it. 

I went through a whole cycle of earrings, but I didn't actually like any with this - it was all a bit too fussy - but this Limited Edition chandelier style earring made a great brooch instead. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

White crisp top | Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Pleated Ball Skirt | Windows on the World
Oversized Blazer | Pearls
LE Oversized Ivy Earring | Limited Edition
Gigi White Purse | Young Hollywood
HotBuys Proenza Schouler Inspired Mule | Evil Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment