f

Sunday 21 July 2019

Limited Edition SPECIAL # W E S T Y L E I T

With an LE release, we decided to do another WE STYLE IT post with the new pieces that we bought! It's a little smaller this time, and there was less cross-over in what we bought, but it's still fun to see such different styles come from one piece!

H I G H W A I S T T R O U S E R S
Firstly the High Waist Trousers which have been styled in very cool neutral stylings - this bright white clearly looks good with beige-type tones, I love it^ Both looks play on different current trends, and I love the little details added in both stylings, especially the draping golden earrings in Miloshki's styling, and the same trend added as a belting detail in vogue_veronica's =)

P I N K B L A Z E R
Now contrasting to the super bright Pink Blazer, this is one piece I am so glad I decided to purchase! It looks great with matching pink tones as we've both gone for, and white makes a good pop for a difference - I've gone with a lot of white with a basic shirt and accessories, while AudreyHepburn.'s look uses white in the stripes, I really like that and think it gives a lot of options for this piece^

P E L L E S H I R T
And back to something neutral in colour, the white Pelle Shirt, which is super smart and I at least found it easy to style. We've both gone very contrasting in the looks, highlighting the versatility the shirt has. It layers well, but also looks good on it's own, and of course the white colour works well with many others, there's not a whole lot else to say =)

R E D J E A N S T R O U S E R S
Back to brights! The Red Jeans Trousers are a lot more versatile than I'd imagined after seeing this pairing of stylings, I love how cool and different they look in each one. Of course, the shoe pairings are fabulous, completely my favourite part of the looks, but they also look good with both casual or more dressy clothing, definitely a hidden gem in the release I'd say!

H A T B A G
And our final piece to style, an accessory, the Hat Bag - which has proven a fabulous inclusion to our Plaza! I found this easy to style, and from our looks, it works with a wide range of styles, pieces and colours, from neutrals to animals prints and florals, this piece looks good with them all and I think we'll be seeing so many different choices for this piece across the next few months =)

No comments:

Post a Comment