f

Monday 24 September 2018

W H I T E L E A T H E R P A R T Y S H O R T S

Picked these White Leather Party Shorts from PPQ up in the Bazaar (quite cheaply actually if you're in the market for them!) quite some time ago and meant to wear them in summer but we had so many other releases - so an end of summer styling set with them today!
I didn't intend to style all-white outfits, but they're just so good with so many white pieces that it just happened^ But I did get some different vibes of stylings in. First up a little dressy with heels and this decorative shirt, I think the little touches of black in the look work out well and don't overwhelm the paler tone. Not sure I really needed the blazer, a bag would have maybe been better - but I do love the chunky hoop earrings and the yellow glasses^ Secondly maybe described as the autumn transitional look, the tights giving a warmer feeling along with the sweater, I just love this sweater! I think it suits the fitted styling of the shorts very well. Then accessorising in all white too. And lastly the most casual look, even though a smart white shirt says nothing casual about it! I caved and bought these trainers, and I adore them with this outfit, I think they're the perfect style to go with the shorts, they have a little colour but also some white which makes them perfectly fitting with the look, and makes the beige of the bag fit in very nicely. I also added some little golden earrings^ I think this final look is my favourite of the three =D

No comments:

Post a Comment