f

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Black Widow

What a pleasant surprise the By Malina release was! There were a lot of rather sophisticated items available to choose from, but I really hit upon this black lace dress. 


It's saying so many things. The black lace says 'I really miss my husband who died mysteriously' but that dramatic off-the-shoulder says 'I'm not that cut up about it'. The restrained silhouette is in contrast to the girlish debutante length. She's a lady of contradictions and I wouldn't want her any other way. 

To show off the dress, I've kept the styling simple, and you'd think that'd make it easier. I'll just pretend that it didn't take three hours to choose a handbag...

Ingredients | You Will Need
Othelia Dress | By Malina
Plait Ribbons | PPQ of Mayfair
Florist Flower Twig 4 | 9to5
Orange Gucci Handbag | Inspired by Gucci Tribute
Embellished Slingback Pumps | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment