f

Saturday 15 September 2018

Fashion Weak

Ah, that old pun again. It's still true though - I'm weak-willed when it comes to fashion. Even more so when I'm flicking through the streetwear from the various fashion weeks around the globe. Forget the runways, I just want to see what everyone else is wearing. 


This look is just a little nod to some of the recurring trends I've noticed - most notably, the pencil pinafore and bags in plastics bags (yo, I heard you like bags).

I wasn't going to make this my third earring-less look in a row, but when I tried out a few options I had RuPaul in the back of my head asking me "When did you lose control of the outfit?"...

Ingredients | You Will Need
Neon Crop Turtleneck | Antidote
Denim Dress | Nelly.com
B W ZigZag Belt | MSW
Stripe White Black Belt | Vinyl
HotBuys Over Shoulder Biker | Bonjour Bizou
Shopping Bag | Antidote
Blue Offical Clutch | It Girls
MiuMiu Inspired Ankle Boots | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment