f

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Sweaty

I had a completely different look planned for this post, but I'm just obsessed with this Nelly.com sweater. Just look at that luxuriant roll neck.


I like a jaunty angle or a little tuck in clothing because it gives lived in character. I've highlighted the pulled-up hem with a red tassel detail to give a bit of colourful interest (it's a purse, but I always think it looks a bit like a celtic knot and it much easier to wear as a brooch...) and to pick up the pop of lipstick. They say red and green should never be seen but personally I say challenge accepted. 

Everything else I wanted to keep quite graphic and clean, especially after my messy emo look last week. The houndstooth print injects a mid-century twist and the cream base of the pattern is more warming than a stark white - perfect to compliment a soft and snuggly jumper. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Chunky Roll Neck Knit | Nelly.com
Houndstooth Pencil Skirt | Decades
Double Hoop Earrings | Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Burnt Sienna Tassle Clutch | Dian Von Furstenburg Holiday Tribute
Ryder Duffle Bag | Inspired by Alexander Wang Tribute
Cowboy Boots Woman | Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment