f

Saturday 1 September 2018

Don't You Forget About Me

I'm finally back from my holiday but I'm not ready to let all those holiday feelings go, so I've tried to capture the last vestiges of summer in my look - starting with a change back to blonde. 


I really like the length of these shorts? It's just right for the in-your-face shade of yellow, which I wanted to be the focal point of the look. I knew I wanted to to pair these earrings with the shorts, but the blue started to look a little lonely. Enter my favourite suite flowers as an embroidered detail! It so simple, but very transformative. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
MGSM Inspired Tailored Shorts | Subcouture
Satin Shirt | Pearls
Marni Inspired Statement Earrings | Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Forget Me Not True Love | Suite Shop
Off White Inspired Sculpture Bag | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Cowboy Boots Woman | Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment