f

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Warm Sound

I wasn't going to buy this Subcouture jacket, but then Kirsten's release review twisted my arm! It also inspired me to open a new room in my suite with a dry, warm Mediterranean atmosphere, which will be real life holiday destination for the next two weeks!


The olive green in the jacket is the colour I probably associate the most with the Med. It's a perfect shade for transitioning from late summer into Autumn as it goes with so much. It's warm and earthy, not to mention it really pops against the blue of the denim. 

I love the shape of the jacket too - it's going to be great for layering, even if it comes across as a bit heavy. Lighter fabrics are a great accompaniment to add a little brevity, like with this floaty gown-turned-skirt. 

And now, to pack it all away for my holidays. I'm not sure what I'll be putting together for you all while I'm away...but we'll see what happens! 

By the way - the title of this post is a song by one of my favourite summer groups, Zero 7. This song in particular is lush!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Martine Rose Inspired Jeans Jacket Man | Subcouture
Alberta Feretti Inspired Lace Gown | Limited Edition
Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Clean T-Shirt | Inspired by Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Trench Coat Belt | Subcouture
Low Rise Sneakers | Nelly.com
Burgundy Purse | Pretty 'n' Love

No comments:

Post a Comment