f

Saturday 11 August 2018

Garden Party

I've finally abandoned the orange hair for a bit to pursue darker, moodier pastures. 

In truth, I just wanted to see my doll's right eye again. 


My last few looks have been quite casual, so I fancied dressing up a bit - this hair style seemed to be able to carry it and this dress is a quirky take on a sophisticated silhouette. I've tried to play that up with the statement shaped earrings and pattern-clashing shoes. 

The lightness and playful quality makes this perfect for a soiree in the garden I think. The final accessory required is a glass of champagne.

Ingredients | You Will Need
HotBuys Burberry Mesh Dress | Evil Panda
DvF Little White Dress (underlayer) | Callie's Picks
Anime Skirt | Evil Panda
Givenchy Inspired Off Shoulder Coat |  Museum Mile
Balenciaga Inspired Large Earrings | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Red Chain Clutch | Voile
Graphic Stripe LE Pumps | Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment