f

Friday 3 August 2018

Belle Of Bottoms Pants | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Spotted this awesome look from DiaryOfDreams wearing the Belle Of Bottoms Pants from one of our Antidote releases last year and it really influenced me to dig them out from my wardrobe to style up too^ I love the look of this blowing silk jacket with the trousers, it keeps them feeling super glamorous - as do the accessories, these are so cool! The bag is great, it's another lesser-worn piece and I think it works perfectly here, also loving the earrings and hat also matching with the silver detailing, but it's the sunglasses which are stunning =D
For my look I verged a little more to casual, because every jacket I turned to was very similar to this one in DiaryOfDreams' look! Anyway, I really like this sweater because the colour is a perfect match for the pattern on the trousers, and I matched up the bag too! The sweater is plenty interesting with the neckline and nice slouch to the shape, I think it lets the trousers pop =) There are definitely some negatives to these trousers though, they're not the easiest to style, and, in my opinion on my own doll, I don't think they're always the most flattering piece - I've been tossing up on whether to sell them or not, and I'm still undecided!

No comments:

Post a Comment