f

Sunday 26 August 2018

2015 / / T R I B U T E S R E V I S I T E D

S U M M E R 2 0 1 5
In the summer of 2015 we had just 3 Tributes released, Melbourne Minimalism, Balmain and Couture Tribute. So not so much happening on this front, I'm now trying to remember if something else super exciting happened that meant fewer Tributes!! Anyone?! Anyway, there were still a lot of pieces, and in terms of what I still have in my wardrobe, this summer of Tributes was pretty successful as I still have a lot of these pieces and wear some of them all the time!

M E L B O U R N E M I N I M A L I S M
Melbourne Minimalism was our first Tribute this summer, and somewhat different as it comprised of pieces from a range of Australian designers and not just one in particular. This is good to give us a mix, but what's great is that the pieces don't feel all that different, they fit together well. I really really loved this one and still do, just look at all those white pieces!!! So much versatility in this store and really lasting styles - the most worn pieces are definitely the Pure White Loafers and the Satin Over Shoulder Jacket, that jacket might be my most worn piece ever^
And this Tribute is still popular with you guys too! Bornthiswaay is styling up the sweet Lace Bikini Top, which I think may have been one of the first bralette pieces in the Plaza. The lace detailing and strap design are both super nice and I love that it stands out even though paired with more white pieces!
Secondly Marta-43 wears the Waffle Texture Dress as a skirt and it looks fabulous! And also the Pure White Loafers too^ It has the popular double slit detailing on both sides and a great texture to the skirting, it really stands out against other white pieces in a look!

B A L M A I N
And our second Tribute was Balmain - now despite being someone who says they don't really wear Balmain, it's not my favourite or go-to brand, it's not one I seek out, I have a huge amount of Balmain pieces from this collection in my wardrobe! So I have plenty of pieces to style up in this post^ At first glances this store was quite a mixed bag with some more 'interesting' or less wearable pieces, but actually sifting through there are great bits in there too. And the store stands out for sure with those pops of colour! The one piece from this collection that I forget is Balmain and always wear are the Chunky Chain Heels, those black and gold heeled sandals, I pull them out all the time, they were such an investment =)

No comments:

Post a Comment