f

Sunday 12 August 2018

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | August 2017

I can't believe I've done a whole year of Hotbuys Revisited posts! I started out in August 2017 posting about all of the previous HBs that had been styled up on the blog and I'm now back at the beginning and looking back to last year. As a set, these weren't the best, however I do love some f the individual pieces, in particular the Suede Gold Ring Mules and the Sophie Hulme Inspired Micro Bag while a piece like the Acid Washed Denim Jacket has had unbelievably good popularity! This time around I decided to style up the Suede Gold Ring Mules, because despite loving them I haven't worn them nearly as much as I should have, and the Light Denim With Side Stripe because this design of jean is still pretty popular in real life and I don't wear jeans all that much on my doll anymore:
As a set, I'm super happy with these looks - I think they compliment each other and make a good duo^ For the first look, the skirt and bag add in splashes of blue to tie the look together while I decided on a white base to make the Mules pop! Then with the second I tried out quite a few things with the jeans before deciding on this, I found a lot of the prints I tried looked a little fussy with the stripe on the Jeans, so a classic white shirt was the answer while fun was added in the shoes and bags =D

No comments:

Post a Comment