f

Thursday 2 August 2018

R O Y A L T Y | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

We recently got a brand new Royalty release - I'm not sure the heading advertisement really sells the collection well, but it sure has a stunning interior available! I wouldn't say the collection is great but there are a few fantastic pieces included^ First up a feature, Mia1435 wearing the Feather Pink Top individually and looking great - the cream feathers work very nicely with this skirt, and the slim silhouette is super classy. I'm loving the gloves and the pearls in addition, and this bag is so cute with it too!
So I also styled up the Feather Pink Top, but heading down a darker route with black trousers - this was exactly how I saw it being worn when I saw it in store and I really love how it looks! The pink feathers are so fun against the darker tones^ And then I also bought the Polka Dot Ruffle Pumps which are just so fun looking, I love dots and I love the ruffle detailing around the ankle, so of course I paired them with more dots and more ruffles, this skirt is the cutest combination with the shoes =D I stayed pretty neutral for the rest of the look to let the polka dots work their magic! Overall I'm super pleased with this pair of stylings from the store, even if the store as a whole wasn't necessarily the best for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment