f

Friday 17 August 2018

2014 / / T R I B U T E S R E V I S I T E D

S U M M E R 2 0 1 4
This was a pretty small summer of Tributes with just 4 on offer - Saint Laurent, Versace, Fendi and Dior Couture. But it sure was memorable and it contains 2 of my favourite and most used collections of all of the Tributes which I'm sure some of you will be able to guess^ So despite being small in number, the pieces were pretty great and maybe you guys will see some things you like too from these releases - I kinda can't believe they are 4 years old!

S A I N T L A U R E N T
Back in the day, the clothes in this Saint Laurent release weren't really for me, and while they're not all still an awesome fit for my style, I do think I like them a lot more now than I did then! The fun prints and shapes certainly have a place in stylings today and I think others will like a refresh of these too. I've always had a thing for these accessories though, the shoes in particular have been pretty good to me over the years especially when needing something in yellow =D

F E N D I
Fendi was a real gem in this Tribute season, with a full accessories release with shoes and bags and jewellery and extras! Looking back at my review, I found I spent a fortune on this collection, but it was probably for the best because these are some of the pieces that I get great wear out of - in fact you're probably all fed up of seeing these belts being styled! But these shoes have been fantastic with a great range of colours and super cool styles. The store presentation was also memorable for me, the golden light is still eye catching and I think this is definitely among the top Tribute releases ever!

D I O R C O U T U R E
And the final release, another huge favourite, Dior Couture! So much beauty in this collection, it really was stunning to have in the Plaza. Luckily you can search for these pieces in the Bazaar and there have been some items released in Callie's Picks if you missed them^ The colours are beautiful in this collection, it's a great representation of this Dior runway collection. The pinks, whites and blacks fit together well and the pops of bold tones and different colours work very nicely. Everything fits together well, and I'd say that this one too is among the top Tribute releases on the site =)

No comments:

Post a Comment