f

Sunday 16 December 2012

Style Makeover: zoehfc

So the 3rd style makeover! - In case you didn't read the post about it before/are new to the blog, basically this segment is where people who have signed up get an outfit styled by myself. I only use clothes they already own(so if you have few items it will be more difficult) so no purchase is necessary.

I went for something stylish and versatile that would make her doll stand out in the crowd, with the red of course! I thought the skirt looked great on her doll, and the wine coloured lips looked fab with it. I think the clashy-ness of the two reds of the skirt and bag look good, and I like the two as the focal point. So chose simple pieces to go with them - white blouse and black coat and boots =)
I think it looks great!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for doing this outfit for me! I absaloutly love it, I have been wanting to style this DKNY bag for a long time as well! I am wearing this outfit now and I have told everybody you have created it in my presentation! Much appreciation.

    ReplyDelete