f

Friday 7 December 2012

So I need some assistance ...

As we all know very well, I am incredibly bad at decorating my suite! So bad that my suite is so simple and half empty ... and I'm not afraid to admit that I just can't decorate in the same way that I come up with outfits!
I've been in an attempt to decorate my Brandenburg Gate interior for ... well ... months, and I've got a few of the new LE Decor items in there, but they only occupy a tiny space, there's a huge empty bit at the side:
Anyone have any ideas? I just haven't got the faintest idea where to begin!
You see so many great suites out there, and I love them, but I just can't do it in my own!

So please please please visit my suite and have a play with the items and send me a screenshot in the comments here of what you think would look good in my room! 

1 comment:

  1. I think that with the Brandenburg Gate view in the back you don't need a lot of furniture in the room, so you can keep the main focus on the background. I think that a table with a flower vase or something on and a painting on the empty wall would be enough.
    Hope I helped! :)

    ReplyDelete