f

Saturday 8 December 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Forty Seven

 Day Forty Seven Featured Item: Blue Skinny Pants
I think it can be hard to wear trousers in a winter styled outfit as I know I'll just chuck a jacket over the top, but I'll give it a shot anyway!
1. Hotbuys Faux Fur Coat, RIO
2. Puff Ball Shirt, Original Future
3. Blue Skinny Pants, Ralph Lauren
4. Quilted Charm Tote, Pretty 'n Love
5. Hotbuys Silver Heel Boots, Fallen Angel
And what do you know - I chucked a jacket on =)
Anyway, went for a blue-y purple-y theme, I really like these colours in winter, they really remind me of the season for some reason! This is one of those outfits I'd love to have in RL, I think it would be nice and snug, I can imagine walking through the town on Christmas Eve with all the lights in the trees sparkling and everyone rushing around getting last minute gifts - just magical ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment