f

Monday 3 December 2012

Style Makeover: smiling.jojoo

So finally the 2nd style makeover! - In case you didn't read the post about it before/are new to the blog, basically this segment is where people who have signed up get an outfit styled by myself. I only use clothes they already own(so if you have few items it will be more difficult) so no purchase is necessary.

I chose something quite smart-casual, I haven't seen you wear this style, but I think it looks good on you!
I did find it quite a challenge due to the quite limited wardrobe, but I managed to find a few good things in there! If I were you I'd head to the Plaza or Bazaar and look at everything, it could take a while, but it'd be worth it! Work out which pieces you think you need to have as "essential" pieces and buy them - these are gonna be the basics, like black skinnies, a few pairs of good heels, three or four blouses in a variety of colours, then only a few dresses and skirts - everything should be able to go with everything else, and essentially you'll have created your capsule wardrobe!

Love K xxx

P.S. I'll work on some good old what to buy in the plaza posts after my exams are finished etc. I know a lot of you wont know what I mean when I say, "use some of your essentials"! 

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the style makeover and the tipps! (: i know i don't have a big wardrobe, but i have no stardollers, so it's not easy for my to find cool clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need SD's to have a good wardrobe - but don't worry, I have many many posts planned for the Christmas holidays which I hope will be able to help =)

      Delete