f

Monday 31 December 2012

Silky Blue Skirt

So it's been absolutely ages since I did a proper Styled Outfit post (since September 25th to be precise!) and I like having these in the blog, so this is my effort to make them more!!! Please enjoy reading and comment =)

So the item I chose for today is the Silky Blue Skirt:
As you can see it's from It Girls and costs only 9SD's - it's from the 12 Days Of Stardoll campaign, so I don't know if it'll be around for long! I love the royal blue colour so much, it's versatile and super trendy, I think there's a lot you can do with this skirt:

 I tried to come up with 3 different looks, but I think the second two are rather similar in that they are mainly black - although the second has gold features while the third has white. I love the combination of the faux fur vest with the blue in the first selection of items, to me it's definitely unconventional style!

I'd love to see some of you readers stylings with this skirt!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I like the first outfit might try it out thanks for the tip Kirsten

    ReplyDelete