f

Monday 3 December 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Forty Two

Day Forty Two Featured Item: Sequin Holiday Pants
Wasn't sure of these at first, but they were free so it wasn't like I'd wasted SD's on them! I'm actually quite happy with them now, I feel like they suit the season =)
1. Cat Ears Sparkle Tiara, LE
2. Layered Crew Neck Sweater, Bizou
3. Sequin Holiday Pants, Special Offer
4. Martie Clutch, Nelly.com
5. Llovell Boots, Nelly.com
This is a very Christmas party glitzy outfit that could be worn if you didn't want to wear a dress. I really love the leggings with this outfit, I think they look great! I kept the colour scheme basic, with just a pink top and black accessories. You might remember my rant post about the lack of black clutch bags, well this one here has filled about half of that gap! =D 

3 comments:

  1. Simple but gorgeous, loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want those leggings, but they are only available with a Holiday Pass :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look, I adore the LE headband! Its really cute :)

    ReplyDelete