f

Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Raffle!

NOW CLOSED - RESULTS SOON!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Hope you're all having a great time =)
As it's a time of giving, I'm having a little raffle here for you followers (you must be a public follower to enter!). Basically there are over 150 of you, so I'm hoping the majority will enter to get some of these fab pieces!




The ten items up for grabs are: 

1. Black Skirted Gem Playsuit
2. Dress Inspired By Dior
3. Hot Buys Dress
4. Boucle Miniskirt
5. Hello Cat Skirt
6. Pastoral Top
7. Newspaper Ruffle Dress
8. Gingham Breeze Skirt
9. Gold Studded Jkt
10. Printed Pretty Dress


But there is a bit of a catch - only one item will be on offer for every ten people who sign up, so if only 5 people sign up, no raffle( =( ), if 10 sign up, the first piece will go to one of them, 20 sign up, 2 pieces, 30, 3 pieces etc. etc. you get the drift! So for all the prizes 100 people will need to sign up! So if you are desperate for the last item, you might wanna get your friends motivated to follow to join in with the giving =D
Each individual can only win one piece, so no entering more than once =)

To enter sign your SD username in the comments to this post before 9PM GMT on the 29th of December!

41 comments:

  1. i'd like to win 8. Gingham Breeze Skirt ;)
    -carolla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all very good - but 80 people need to sign up for the skirt to be an option!

      Delete
  2. This is a great raffle! ♥

    ~Zoehfc~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to enter

    vampirelady33

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiling.jojoo

    the idea is very nice! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoveGossip4life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nika256

    [I have number 4 and 6 already]

    ReplyDelete
  7. MerlinMonroe127
    Wow Gingham Breeze Skirt*-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. My SD username is: SUHEILY90

    OMG. I would love to win all prizes 3 to 10! *_* Moschino skirt and Just Cavalli jacket *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome Idea!!!
    - I'd love to enter
    SD-Username: ExtravaganceSD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mateotkd
    I hope to win some of the clothes, my girlfriend will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EllieCase!!
    I would love to win the 9.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. stars610

    I have always wanted a Dolce and Gabanna playsuit!! I was not sure of what time it is in your timezone, I am in the eastern time zone, so it was a little confusing for me. sorry if this is too late..

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the idea!! :)
    SD Username: MandaMichalka

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dont know if i signed up before but just to be safe .
    cutegirl988

    ReplyDelete