f

Thursday 6 December 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Forty Five

Day Forty Five Featured Item: Cobalt Cropped Trousers
These aren't a very wintery piece, but it's not called the 63 day Challenge for no reason!
1. Faux Fur Stole Scarf, Apres Ski
2. Open Black Cape, Pet-a-Porter
3. Sriped Tunic, Ralph Lauren
4. Cobalt Cropped Trousers, Archive
5. Bow Heels, Sonia Rykiel
I am one of those people who will wrap up warm with a scarf and cosy jacket, then go and wear cute footwear with my ankle grazers in winter! It's just how I am, and I complain about my feet being cold all the time, but it serves me right! Haha, anyway, went for a kinda blue themed look, but nothing special really!
I'm excited because my new boots came today! They were higher than I remembered them being, but I can still walk comfortably in them =) I definitely need some more clothing now - think I feel a little bit of a shopping addiction coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment