f

Saturday 1 December 2012

nelly.com | Release Review

Ok so yesterday I think Stardoll gave us the best surprise in a long time - the release of the nelly.com store, and it is amazing!!! The clothing is well designed, and many pieces are to die for, plus it's not too pricey =) 
Nelly.com is a fashion website which sells clothes from a multitude of brands - if you check out their site, you will see there are literally hundreds. I've browsed there before due to the variety available, so I'm happy that it's come to Stardoll =)
There were a few issues with the delivery of items to suites, but that was resolved around 12 pm today(1st December) - I knew we'd get the items as we'd paid for them so I was happy not to put up a fuss or anything =)
So all of the items are pretty much well designed and chosen. I think Stardoll definitely picked out a few key essentials from the site to give us, which is great! It was also good to give us a mix of stores, not all are my cup of tea, but they will be for some people so it's great to have the variety. It's also great that the items are available for everyone and not just SS =) 
Prices range from just 25 SC's for earrings to 25 SD's for a few items, but a lot of pieces are at a happy level between 10 and 20, so it's not too bad on the purse when you begin by buying 22 items ...
I have bought 22 items so far, and these were the pieces I decided were essentials for my doll, but also pieces that I knew I had to have! There are other items I plan on buying in the future, if I buy too much at once my posts will be crazy long!!!
So this is the incredible amount I bought and it amounted to 247 SD's and 25 SC's - it's quite a lot, but it's important to consider the quality of the clothes - to me they are well made and well thought of, and a lot are pieces which I know I will want to use. 
Now I'm not going to style every piece, I think we all know how long that would take! So I'm going to choose a couple of pieces that I haven't snapped of members wearing, and you'll be able to see pieces I don't style in a later post about those wearing the new Nelly.com pieces =)
1. Gertrude Shirt, 12 SD's
2. Backstage Trousers, 16 SD's
3. White Knot Shirt, 7 SD's
4. Sand Boyfriend Pants, 14 SD's
5. MIc Bag, 6 SD's
6. Nelly Shorts, 14 SD's
7. Elsa Bag, 6 SD's
8. Lea Ankle Boots, 8 SD's
I made a variety of outfits to show you, two based slightly on winter, and one on spring - it shows the pieces aren't just one-offs, you'll be able to use them all the time - well I'm sure I will if no-one else would! Haha =)
I don't think I could pick a favourite piece or store from the Nelly.com complex, but I think my least favourite is Desigual - for me these pieces are less classic and would be harder to wear nicely, that's just my opinion though, I'm sure someone out there loves it!

1 comment:

  1. amazing shop
    I need topshop.com also on SD and will ne happy :)

    ReplyDelete