f

Saturday 8 December 2012

2012 was tangerine

So tangerine was the colour of the year for 2012, before we end this year and move onto a new colour, I thought a little post would be nice =) {Photos= Pinterest}
I'm happy with it on SD, but it's not a colour that suits me in RL, I'm far too pale for it! Maybe some day in the future, but I'll take it steps at a time(I walked for literally a mile in my new 3 inch boots - regret it a bit now as they were clearly made for people without normal toe joints! So that is my step for this week!)
Anyway, tangerine and Stardoll are a yes for me =D And let me just confirm, this is an official thing, it's not just something I've made up! 

In the Star Plaza currently there is pretty limited choice on the tangerine front, a couple of bags and only a small handful of clothing, my favourite being this shirt:
It was released not all that long ago in the BASICS store, and is an absolute bargain at only 47 SC's!
It's a great top and super versatile, I can easily see it being worn all year round - if only we'd had it for the full of 2012 then we would have been all set! But we can at least see the year out in style with some super cosy and snug winter stylings! {click to enlarge}
I have managed to create 6 stylish and different stylings based on the one basic tee, and I had so many more ideas - but I wouldn't want to bore you with them! Anyway, I thought these were the best to show as they convey the versatility in the top, it works with skinnies, boyfriend jeans, leggings skirts, prints, plain patterns ... anything really! 

But you don't just need to rely on the Plaza to get your tangerine boost, the Star Bazaar is almost your best bet to get some great pieces and bargains =)
For example pieces like these could look great when styled right:

So that's all for now, but look forward to reading my post for 2013's colour where I will discuss what pieces I'd like to see from RL in SD, and what pieces you could buy ahead!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment