f

Monday 1 January 2018

Wearing | JANUARY

This January Wearing post is the 4th January Wearing post, I really can't believe I've done so many of these^ I'm still completely in winter-mode with my styling ideas, but with a new year beginning there's an air or freshness and brightness with ideas so I focused this months choices on styling yellow into winter looks. Yellow is a bold colour and a pop of it can be great in making a winter styling stand out from the crowd! I have some great older yellow-based pieces and there are also some fantastic choices in  the Plaza right now, like the MM Fashion Sunflower Turtleneck Top and the Bizou Valentino Inspired Floral Midi Skirt. I think the pieces I've chosen are actually pretty versatile and I think they will work into some fantastic winter outfits^

No comments:

Post a Comment