f

Saturday 20 January 2018

All that Glitters

See, after that Tribute break I can look on my purchases with fresh enthusiasm!

I'm always absurdly excited when something vaguely inspired by gothic art turns up in the plaza. I was an Art Historian at university so it hits me right in the nostalgia gland and activates my Pretentious Mode. 

These boots from the Versace Tribute are no exception. 


I appreciate that this look is largely black, but I'm trying to let all that embellishment speak for itself, highlighting the punchiest colours with the bag and coat. I like the idea of covering the boots so that they're like a super-secret-surprise that only gets revealed when you decide to pull an Angelina Jolie and kick that leg out.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Versace Embellished Over Knee Boots | Versace Tribute
Frankieiz12 Off Shoulder Bomber  | Stardoll Feat.
Black Turtleneck Sweater | Mr.
Saint Laurent Inspired Velvet Gown |  Christmas 2017 Gift-o-Meter
Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Earrings | Inspired by Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Silver Stars Eyelashes Left & Right | PopShop
Gucci Inspired Frog Green Inspired Crossbody | Tributes Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment