f

Saturday 27 January 2018

Twinning grey

I spotted these two looks right at the same time and knew they'd make a great paired feature, both working with the Tributes Gallery Celine Inspired Shoulder Bag, the first from lawliet. and the second from beringelalara! The bag really stands out in both looks, even though the tones could be ones where grey just slips into the background. I love the bag against the zebra printing of the shirt in lawliet.'s look, it's a great contrast, and the black jeans make a good base for both the pieces. Loving the furry scarf too, it's a great match for the bag in the look. beringelalara has gone with a grey base with this look, but I love the bag against the tweed trousers, I think it looks awesome, and reminds me I should wear these trousers too^ I don't think the checks of the blazer is too much either, I think it works! And both looks have gone for pointed white shoes, a winner with this bag obviously, and dangling earrings - they work out really nicely with their respective outfits and definitely stand out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment