f

Saturday 27 January 2018

Embracing the Darkness

It's been a long time since my doll has been brunette - I don't think I've ever been so dark in my time as a guest writer. So naturally, I need an outfit to embrace the sultriness that this beautiful duskalina wig gives off.


I'm also tying it in with my two pence on the Off White Tribute - what a surprise! My favourite piece is these leather trousers. Anything slouchy has so much more attitude when it's made in leather - very devil-may-care. You could easily style them with a casual approach, but as per usual, I decided to contrast my informal bottom half with a more structured top half. I was tempted to leave off a jacket, but this one picks up the slight purple tinge to the leather and I think it highlights the layered asymmetry in the jacket underneath. Top it off with some simple accessories and this look is ready for  some serious brooding.

Ingredients / You Will Need
Slouchy Leather Pants | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Pinstriped Jacket Dress | Limited Edition
Patchwork Sheen Jacket | Callie's Picks
Supersize Hoop Earring Right | Subcouture
Dior Inspired Belt | Fallen Angel
Heeled Loafer | Voile
Armani Style Resort Purse | Runway

No comments:

Post a Comment