f

Saturday 6 January 2018

Shady Lady

Ha, New Year's resolution who?

I've been using this outfit over the whole festive season and was reliably informed by some of my favourite dolls that this was a #look so I didn't want to change it up without saving it for posterity.



I'm all about this Celine inspired dress - it was actually the first thing I picked up from Limited Edition which is unusual for me. I usually cram my basket full of accessories as I know I'll get more use out of them, but look at the quality of this graphic! It was practically begging me to wear it.

Navy and black are one of my favourite combinations - it has a femininity and softness whereas straight up black can be very harsh.

I'm always up for a bit of film noir, so a wide brimmed hat and veil are necessary additions for mystique and to add some brevity, I included red pops of colour in similar shiny fabrics for extra slinkiness.

Ingredients / You Will Need

Celine Inspired Midnight Gown | Limited Edition
Silk Strap Coat | Voile
Lace Body With Oversized Sleeves | Saint Laurent Paris Tribute
LE Black Fedora Inspired by Saint Laurent | Limited Edition
Vail Beanie | Fallen Angel
Vionnet Inspired Earrings | The JetSet
Lunch Box Bow Bag | It Girls 
Lipstick Red Thigh Highs | Antidote 

No comments:

Post a Comment