f

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Bag It Up Challenge | R O U N D U P

So it's been a whole month since I finished the Bag It Up Challenge and I've had time to reflect on it and the looks I put together for this Round Up post! I thought it was a really great challenge for me and it opened my eyes to the bags I have an how I've worn them in the past, and it showed me I have some clear favourites that got a lot of wear, some hidden gems, and some pieces that just aren't for me - which are now/have been in my Bazaar to go to a better home^ The challenge not only highlighted what some of my current favourite bags are but also brought my some great outfit combinations that I'm in love with now!

T O P O U T F I T C O M B I N A T I O N S
 Challenge Post: 130 | 116 | 223
Challenge Post: 220 | 86

On my first look for my top outfits, I managed to pick out 12, which I think is a pretty good cull considering how long this challenge was! But I got it down to my 5 top looks from the challenge and I'm really loving all of these, I'm stoked to wear them again - and I'm also impressed that each look has individual items from the others, I'm a bit of a serial repeater, especially with these coats and jackets that are in the looks! Pinky tones, and colours in that range are clearly favourites, and I'm just loving that, and I do like some quirky colours too, like the yellow and the peach which can be trickier to wear so I'm glad that shows in my top picks. I'm also glad that I really haven't got any all-white or all-black outfits there and that I've really stepped out of a comfort zone for my styling during this challenge!

T O P B A G S

Again I've gone with my top 5 bags but could have picked a few more^ With duo and trio stylings I had more than 250 bags, and have added more to the collection during then with HBs and since then too, but I think this has shown me I can work quite well with a much smaller collection of bags than I have - so while I don't have a ton more to immediately sell or clear out, I think I will go through my wardrobe soon to have second decisions about some pieces! And with these picks I made an effort to choose pieces which weren't my favourite pieces before the challenge, because I definitely have a few of those!!! These are pieces which have left my wardrobe so many times since their first stylings to be worn in a multitude of looks and I'm so glad to have 'found' them as such =D

No comments:

Post a Comment